[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH-0.9.9 & ConnectX problems

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jun 22 11:22:58 EDT 2007

Hi Andrey,

Andrey Slepuhin wrote:
> Sayantan,
>
> I'm running class B benchmarks and most often I see the problem with
> MG test. Please tell me what you mean by the "block" and "cyclic"
> distribution, It's not clear enough to me.

Thanks for the info. I will try to run MG most often and see if the
problem is reproduced on our end.

Sorry, I should've been more clear -- suppose you have two machines n0,
n1, then:

Block: mpirun_rsh -np 4 n0 n0 n1 n1 ./mg.B.4
Cyclic: mpirun_rsh -np 4 n0 n1 n0 n1 ./mg.B.4

> Also I can provide a remote access to the test system if needed.

Thanks for the offer. I'll run the test several times and see if we can
reproduce it.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs