Fwd: [mvapich-discuss] viainit.c errors while building mvapich-0.9.9 with topspin

phuong dinh t3dinh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 10:01:07 EDT 2007

I manage to get it running with Intel compiler (only vapi interface) but no luck with studio sun compiler.
  Thanks Bryan for your input, will try mvapich2

  -Phong

Bryan Putnam <bfp at purdue.edu> wrote:
  On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, phuong dinh wrote:

> Had anyone success in building mvapich 0.9.9 with topspin?
>
> -Thanks,
> Phong

Phong,

I too ran into vianit.c problems about a year ago when building mvapich
with topspin drivers. I eventually gave up on it, and switched to
mvapich2, where I had no problems.

Bryan