[mvapich-discuss] core dump on mpi_init with ofed 2

Abhinav Vishnu vishnu at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jul 31 10:47:44 EDT 2007

Hi David,

Thanks for this information. With this information, i am speculating
that it could be
a problem with the setup. I think following these steps may help us
narrow down the
problem:

1. Are you able to run the Verbs level tests (ib_rdma_lat, ib_rdma_bw,
etc) between the
two nodes?

2. Please check the path of the OFED libraries which you are linking to
the compilation
script. I hope that you are recompiling your programs with your OFED 1.2
MPI installation.

Please let us know the outcome of your experimentation.

Thanks,

:- Abhinav