[mvapich-discuss] Error Creating Memory Windows

Gopal Santhanaraman santhana at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:41:57 EDT 2007

 Hi Thomas

    Thanks for reporting the problem. There is a compile time
 variable for maximum number of concurrent windows. Currently it is
 set to 16. You can change it to a higher value according to the
 number of windows your program needs and recompile the mpi library.

 variable name - MAX_WIN_NUM
 src/mpid/osu_ch3/channels/mrail/src/gen2/ibv_param.h (line no: 122)

 Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks
Gopal