[mvapich-discuss] mvapich-0.9.8 Bus error

Rene Salmon rsalmon at tulane.edu
Tue Jan 30 11:02:00 EST 2007

Hi,

I just spoke with our IB vendor and they seem to think its not a  system
issue.  I have also just compiled and installed openmpi on the cluster and I
am able to run the "cpi" test on any number of nodes I am also able to run
the pallas test suite on openmpi.

I would really like to get mvapich working on my cluster.  Is there any way
that I can get mvapich to generate a more verbose output other than a "bus
error" message? I would like to get some type of debug info or message that
that might give me a better hint as to what might be the problem.

Thanks for any help on this.
Rene