[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-0.9.8 and Open fabric UDAPL gen2.9045 Does it work?

Sundeep Narravula narravul at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jan 12 14:40:55 EST 2007

Hi Phuong,

> I am with NetEffect Inc. and I've been unsuccessfully tried to get
> mvapich2-0.9.8 to work with Open Fabric UDAPL Gen2.9045
> on our iWarp network card.
>
> I wonder if anyone has ever tried and got it to work?

We have tested mvapich2-0.9.8 on Open Fabric UDAPL Gen2 over IB cards. In
addition, we have also tested it over uDAPL over NetEffect. However,
since the support for Open Fabric UDAPL Gen2 over iWARP neteffect card is
currently not available, we have not tested this path.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
  --Sundeep.