[mvapich-discuss] More on bug in smpd (fwd)

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Feb 26 09:45:54 EST 2007

Hi Luis,

Thanks for letting us know more details. As you may know, the current
release of mvapich2 (0.9.8) is based on mpich2-1.0.3. And we are
pareparing a newer mvapich2 release based on the latest mpich2 version.

However, we are looking into the problem you reported on mvapich2-0.9.8,
and will get back to you once we get something.

Thanks.

-- Wei