[mvapich-discuss] How to solve CQ creation problem while using mpirun_rsh -rsh?

Karthik Gopalakrishnan gopalakk at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Dec 13 11:31:38 EST 2007

Hi.

ulimit -l sets the "maximum size that may be locked into memory" for
all the processes started by the shell where it is run. By adding that
line in /etc/init.d/sshd, you allocate more resources to sshd. If you
are using rsh, you should be adding a similar line to
/etc/init.d/xinetd. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karthik