[mvapich-discuss] Query related to running MVAPICH over OFED

LEI CHAI chai.15 at osu.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:23:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

Could you try the following things:

Could you check if gen2 works fine. You can use make.mvapich2.ofa script to build mvapich2 with gen2.

After making sure gen2 works, if you want to upgrade your OFED version to 1.2 or the latest 1.2.5 release, we are sure mvapich2 will work with OpenIB-cma provider. (recommended)

If you want to stick to OFED1.1, could you use libdaplscm.so instead of libdaplcma.so in your /etc/dat.conf file.

And finally (not related to this problem), please try our latest MVAPICH2-1.0 beta release if you are interested :-)

Lei