[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 IB problems with transfers over ~10KB.

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:00:57 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

Could you please run IMB test with -DCHECK (Compile IMB with this flag)
option? This checks all collective operations with data verification.

Also, what exactly do you mean by ``cannot reliably'' send message? Do you
see data corruption, or are there other error symptoms?

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501