[mvapich-discuss] problem in posting to mvapich-discuss mailing list during the last few days has been fixed ... a small change to the posting address

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Sep 30 12:50:29 EDT 2006

We have received notes from some of you that you have not been able to
post to the mvapich-discuss mailing list during the last few days.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience.

It looks like the department mail server was reconfigured
recently. With this latest reconfiguration, messages to this mailing
list need to be posted to:

mvapich-discuss at cse.ohio-state.edu

(FYI, the old address was mvapich-discuss at mail.cse.ohio-state.edu.
                                          ^^^^ not needed any longer.)

Messages posted to the old address have bounced back.

Now the mailing list has been reconfigured.

For some of you who have sent us direct e-mails with your problems, we
have been communicating with you directly.

If your e-mails have bounced back, please proceed and re-post your
messages and we will be happy to respond back.

Thanks,

DK