[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-0.9.5 and gdb

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Sep 19 23:07:33 EDT 2006

Hi Christian,

Thanks for using mvapich2.

In order to solve your problem, would you please let us know the
following:

0) Can you run a.out without -gdb option?

If yes:

1) what version of mvapich2 you are using?

2) what kind of platform?

3) On how many nodes did you start the mpd ring? Is a.out reachable on
every of the node.

4) how did you comple mvapich2. Did you put --enable-g=dbg in comfigure
and -g in CFLAGS.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501