[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH-0.9.8 lockup with OFED-1.1-rc3

Andrew Dobbie adobbie at cims.carleton.ca
Wed Sep 13 09:40:53 EDT 2006

The hosts file is identical for all machines except for the 127.0.0.1
entry.  Will this cause a problem?  Also, is it wise to specify IPoIB
addresses of machines instead of ethernet?  I am confused as to why I
only have problems with mvapich compiled with _SMP_ and not without.

127.0.0.1       ND01    localhost.localdomain   localhost
192.168.1.80    FLSRVR
192.168.8.1     ND01
192.168.8.2     ND02
192.168.8.3     ND03