[mvapich-discuss] building mvapich 2 over udapl

Sundeep Narravula narravul at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Oct 17 21:35:01 EDT 2006

Dave,
  The problem you are seeing is now fixed in the mvapich trunk and the
mvapich-0.9.8 release branch.  You can download them from the mvapich svn.

http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/download.html
$ svn co https://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/svn/mpi/mvapich/branches/0.9.8/ mvapich-0.9.8

btw, mvapich and mvapich2 both can be used over udapl. The user guides are
available on our web-page at

http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/user_guide.html

Thanks,
  --Sundeep.