[mvapich-discuss] Re: MVAPICH 0.9.7-mlx2.2.0 bug fixs

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Nov 27 11:36:54 EST 2006

Hi Olga, Pasha and Yiftah,

>Mellanox and Voltaire are using MVAPICH base code in a specific cluster
>installation.
>We are using the MVAPICH version that is coming with OFED 1.1
>(mpi_osu-0.9.7-mlx2.2.0.tgz).
>
>In the last few weeks we found and fixed several bugs and we want to
>submit the fixe's to your project.
>
>The following patches are attached:
>1.      Header-caching mechanism: 5204_header_cheching.patch
>2.      MPI Cancel issues: smpi_cancel.patch
>3.      Error Truncate: mpi_err_truncate.patch

Thanks for sending these patches to us. Adam Moody from LLNL had also
sent these patches to us a few days back based on the installation of
the above MVAPICH version on the Peloton cluster.

>Can your team review them and if they are indeed bug fix's add them to
>your next release.

Yes, we will be reviewing these patches and incorporating these fixes
into our next MVAPICH (0.9.9) release.

Best Regards,

DK