[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 VAPI and Scaling

Vishwas Vasisht vvasisht at locuz.com
Thu Nov 2 10:42:18 EST 2006

Hi

The whole implementation is being done phasewise. The final implementatin will be a cluster will be 64 nodes (+  master) of dual cpu(dual core). All these nodes now I have updated with new version as suggested.
I have given the size of cluster to come under MEDIUM.
mpd.hosts file contains
node000 ifhn=inode000
node000 ifhn=inode000
node063 ifhn=inode063

If you require any information you can mail me. Please help me to get through this problem.

Regards
Vishwas