[mvapich-discuss] Re: Running MVAPICH2 with SLURM Process Manager

wei huang huanwei at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 25 12:38:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

> The latest suggestion from LLNL is to make sure we have unlimited max
> locked memory for our MPI tasks with:

> srun sh -c 'ulimit -l'

We wonder if you have tried this command? If things are setting up
properly, then for every code it should return "unlimited" or the maximum
size of physical memory you have on each node.

> Below are the latest "traces" of the error.

> 1: cannot create cq

In most cases the "ulimit" is the cause for failing to create cq. So
please let us know once you've tried it.

Thanks

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501