[mvapich-discuss] Performance Drop using MVAPICH-0.97-mlx2.1.0

Pavel Shamis (Pasha) pasha at mellanox.co.il
Wed May 17 13:14:49 EDT 2006

Sorry it was typo in my previous email, you should use
VIADEV_DEFAULT_MTU=MTU1024
It is run time parameter, so just run:
mpirun_rsh -np X .... VIADEV_DEFAULT_MTU=MTU1024 ./your_test

Or you can add this line
VIADEV_DEFAULT_MTU=MTU1024

To default configuration file $MPI_HOME/etc/mvapich.conf
( MPI_HOME should point to the mvapich installation )

Regards,
Pasha