[mvapich-discuss] problem with jobstartup with mvapich 0.96/0.97 and mpiexec

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 22 15:57:19 EST 2006

Hi Jimmy,

> I'd like to ask if its possible to remove the block of code from the
> source? or at least put an ifdef in to disable that code by default?

After some discussion with David Skinner and as you indicated, we found
out that the code had some unnecessary repitition of a if condition.

We've made the corresponding change, ie. the if condition is listed only
once. Can you give our latest code (in the SVN trunk) a shot?

It'll be great if you could give your feedback.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

--
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs