[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 over uDAPL...

vithaln vithaln at serverengines.com
Fri Jun 30 05:19:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

I could not find any information in user guide regarding running mvapich2 on
uDAPL. The guide I am using is mpich2-doc-user.pdf downloaded from
sourceforge.net.

However, I could find the udapl script in MVAPICH2 directory. Could some one
point me to the write doc which details how to run mpi programs/tests on
uDAPL?

Also, got few questions

1.	Can we run the MPI programs on standalone linux system ?
2.	My requirement is to run MPI programs on two different machines
exchanging data across in the network. Is there any document that gives info
on how to go about this or did any one did this earlier?

Rgrds

Vithal