[mvapich-discuss] 32-bit MVAPICH and dynamic make scripts

Matthew Koop koop at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jun 29 11:55:51 EDT 2006

Adam,

Thanks for your suggestions. The first one, using the default values but
allowing environmental variables to override them, will be put into our
next release. The second one, to allow compilation of just specific
libraries with multiple compilers we are still looking into and will get
back to you later about.

Also, we are not aware of any known problems with running a 32-bit build
on a 64-bit platform. This should work without a problem. Please let us
know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,

Matthew Koop
-