[mvapich-discuss] regestration cache limits in mvapich 0.9.7

Pavel Shamis (Pasha) pasha at mellanox.co.il
Wed Jun 21 12:55:25 EDT 2006

Hi,
In mvapich-0.9.7 you have viadev_dreg_cache_limit limit that should
limit the size of registration cache. From review in dreg.* stuff I see
that actually this parameter limits only the maximum number of pages per
_single_ buffer registration (see dreg_new_entry()) and not total number
of registered pages in the cache.  Can you please review this point ?
Because I'm not sure that we want limit # of pages per single buffer
registration.

Thanks,
Pavel Shamis (Pasha)