(fwd) [mvapich-discuss] FW: MVAPICH2 does not run...

Choudhury, Durga Durga.Choudhury at drs-ss.com
Mon Feb 6 18:08:29 EST 2006

Hi Wei

I am happy to say that I finally got MVAPICH2 to run on our box. Thanks
a lot to you (and Prof. Panda) for their help and support. The problems
were mostly on our side. Our hardware is 100% home built and there were
certain issues in our Linux BSP package that ultimately prevented
MVAPICH2 to run.

I still have not tested it on all kinds of hardware that we have, so I
might be speaking too soon when I said "it works". If I have more
questions, I might bug you folks again.

Thanks again.

Durga