[mvapich-discuss] mvapich-0.9.6-121 problems

Christian Guggenberger christian.guggenberger at rzg.mpg.de
Fri Feb 3 13:19:44 EST 2006

> Our goal is to achieve the maximum optimal performance of
> our cluster. Anything can speed up, we love to do it.
> Do you have any numbers to show the speed gain after
> upgrade to 1.8.1 from 1.7.0 ?
> Is there anyone successfully integrated IBGD 1.8.1 with
> mvapich-0.9.6-121 without any problems ?

At least it does work here together with IBGD-1.8.0 (1.8.1 is only a
minor bug-fix only release). I don't have any performance
numbers available, though.

While you are at it, you might want to start evaluating IBGD2 (based on
obenib/gen2) as well, which has been released a few days ago.

cheers.
 - Christian

Phone	+49-89-3299-1306
PGP 	http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~ccg/cg-public_key.asc