[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 Derived datatypes performance issue (vs. MVAPICH)

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 27 13:20:01 EST 2006

Hello Eric,

Thanks for sharing this information! Actually, this performance problem
has been recently fixed in the MPICH2-1.0.5 stack. MVAPICH2-0.9.8 is
based on the MPICH2-1.0.3 stack. We are currently working on upgrading
MVAPICH2 to the latest MPICH2-1.0.5 stack. This update will be a part of
the next MVAPICH2-0.9.9 release.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs