[mvapich-discuss] run executable with no IB interface

Steve White steve.white at aei.mpg.de
Mon Dec 25 03:58:25 EST 2006

Hi Sayantan,

It seems we agree that it would be a good feature of MVAPICH for it to be
ble to launch a single-process run on a node with no interface.

I don't know what I meant about the error message.  As you demonstrated,
it seems fairly clear. (I don't know why "infiniband class devices" and not
"InfiniBand interfaces".)  I just got around to taking care of a note I
took some time ago.  Maybe it had to do with the way in which we were
starting MVAPICH.

Thanks very much for your attention!

--
Steve White : Programmer
Max-Planck-Institut für Gravitationsphysik      Albert-Einstein-Institut