[mvapich-discuss] [query]MVAPICH2 with SDP sockets

keshetti mahesh k_mahesh85 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 7 23:47:41 EST 2006

hello all,

i am new to MVAPICH2 community .. recently i have started testing few MVAPICH2 codes.
I have compiled the MVAPICH2 for TCP/IP/IPOIB nad everything is working fine ..but i want to know from u people that whether it is possible to offload TCP sockets with SDP sockets  at all
because  when i tried to do the same i got the error code
97:Address family not supported

waiting for ur replies

PS:please CC me ur replies to this mail address

regards,
K.Mahesh