[mvapich-discuss] OpenFabrics

Kevin Ball kball at pathscale.com
Wed Aug 30 20:31:03 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 14:52, Di Domenico, Michael wrote:
> Sayantan,
>
> I don't recall seeing that error during my runs...

I get this error with both osu_bw and osu_bibw.  Running some other,
related bw microbenchmarks I see this error if I'm running 1 process per
node, but with 2 or more processes per node I see segfaults instead, but
at around the same message size.

-Kevin

> Kevin,
>
> Can you describe the hardware your running on?

Itanium2 processors, MT25204 Mellanox cards with fw_ver 1.1.0.  And as
mentioned before, OFED 1.1-rc2 with MVAPICH 0.9.7, on a 2.6.12 kernel.

-Kevin