[mvapich-discuss] OpenFabrics

Di Domenico, Michael mdidomenico at silverstorm.com
Sun Aug 6 10:50:39 EDT 2006

I got it to compile this time.  When I tried before with the
-DDISABLE_RMB flag, I had put it at the end of the line.  I'm not sure
why it wouldn't take it before, but it seems to have compiled cleanly
this time.

However, the system still exhibits the same behavior.  I can run the
small examples like cpi, hello, etc.  But any of the osu benchmarks and
xhpl wont run.