[mvapich-discuss] Problem running mpdboot command in MVAPICH2 v0.9.3-RC0

Albert To albertt at broadcom.com
Fri Apr 28 20:13:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

I downloaded and compiled the MVAPICH2 v0.9.3-RC0 using
make.mvapich2.gen2 script.  The script finished without any errors.
However, I received "mpdboot: error while loading shared libraries:
libibverbs.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory" error while executing mpdboot -n 2 -f mpd.hosts.  I checked
library file libibverbs.so.1 and found it in /usr/local/lib folder.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is already set to /usr/local/bin, but that didn't help.

Is there another environment variable that I need to set to make mpdboot
works?  Thanks in advance for your help.

-Albert