[mvapich-discuss] run problems

Di Domenico, Michael mdidomenico at silverstorm.com
Thu Apr 27 11:28:45 EDT 2006

So, I got mvapich2 compiled and running on my machines.  Mpdcheck seems
to process just fine, but when I try to run the example I get the
following.

I've built OpenIB and installed it into the default locations, IPoIB is
up and running and the libraries are all in my ldconfig files.  I'm not
sure I understand what this message is actually saying.  Any advice?

Thanks

[root at tse44 examples]# mpiexec -n 2 `pwd`/cpi

/usr/local/mvapich2/examples/cpi: relocation error:
/usr/local/mvapich2/examples/cpi: symbol ibv_ge

_device_list, version IBVERBS_1.0 not defined in file libibverbs.so.1
with link time reference

rank 1 in job 5  tse44_37803   caused collective abort of all ranks

  exit status of rank 1: return code 127

[root at tse44 examples]#