[mvapich-discuss] mvapich 0.9.7 vapi driver + SilverStorm drivers

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Apr 7 14:57:02 EDT 2006

Hi Todd,

> While looking at this problem, I noticed MVAPICH 0.9.7 gets compile
> errors (unrelated to IB stack) in
> mpid/vapi/process/pmgr_client_mpirun_rsh.c near line 60:

Thanks for pointing this out, we will fix it.

Although the code in question might not be ANSI C, it works just fine on
all our cluster configurations (RHEL, SUSE) with VAPI and GCC 3.4.4. It
used to work fine with earlier GCC versions too. Also, as you have
already mentioned, its not related to the problem at hand (which is a
runtime issue).

Thanks,
Sayantan.

--