[Mug-conf] Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) Conference mailing list + Save the Dates for MUG '21

Panda, Dhabaleswar panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jun 3 08:48:13 EDT 2021

Thanks for attending one or more of the past MVAPICH User Group (MUG) conferences. We have created a mailing list to facilitate announcements and discussions related to this conference. Welcome to this mailing list!! You must have received an email from this mailing list already.

We have finalized the dates for the 9th annual MVAPICH User Group Conference (MUG '21). It will be held from August 23rd to 25th. Like the previous years, the first day (Aug 23rd) will be tutorials by sponsors and the main conference will happen on August 24th and 25th. More details are available from http://mug.mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/

At this time, we are planning for the event to be ` virtual'. If the COVID-19 situation improves, we may consider having the event in a hybrid (virtual + in-person) manner. Like the previous years, the in-person event will happen in Columbus, Ohio, USA. This will allow some speakers and attendees to attend the event in person.

Please save these dates on your calendar. During the coming weeks, more information about the conference will be provided.

Looking forward to your participation in MUG '21!!

Thanks,

The MVAPICH Team