[Midwestfolk] AFS 2022 Forum on Apprenticeship Programs

Ling, Micah lingmica at msu.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:41:51 EST 2022

Hi all!
I am helping Lisa Falk (Arizona State Museum) put together a forum on apprenticeship programs, and said I would send along the info to our Midwest group. The forum doesn’t have a specific focus yet, though it seems like conversations contrasting classic state folklife program apprenticeship structures with alternative models may be one of the topics based on who else has expressed interest.
If anyone is interested, feel free to email me at lingmica at msu.edu<mailto:lingmica at msu.edu> or Lisa at falk at arizona.edu<mailto:falk at arizona.edu>. Then we can all meet and give shape to the forum!
Best,
Micah

Micah Ling [she/her]
Public Programs Coordinator