[Midwestfolk] Fwd: Next MFCWA Meeting is on Feb 21st @1pm EST!

Midwest Folklorists & Cultural Workers Alliance mfcwalliance at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:38:47 EST 2022

Dear, MFCWA members,

This is a reminder that our February meeting will take place this
coming *Monday,
February 21st from 1:00PM-2:30PM (EST)*. We'll follow up shortly with the
Zoom invitation.

*February MFCWA Agenda*
Minutes: Cassie

   1. Check in
   2. Spreadsheet for Sanity (Lisa Rathje)
   3. CSUMC Community of Practice w/ MFCWA (Anna & Marcus)

In case you didn't see this on social media, Arts Midwest is hiring two
program officers
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.artsmidwest.org/about/employment/2022-program-managers?fbclid=IwAR0y3NP3cg8R3ctLEfs2HFL5RJJiRzPuOyZaBxqej7TI0YW8syQz4MIQ24c__;!!KGKeukY!khiUXdC4OWwiV72mzPELCmdCHztNAmmOpC9NoaC-ArO8fETbsJOiXAPk1v2PsA44gmoA0y0$ >
for
remote positions at $55K. Applications are due Feb 24th. Spread the word!

Thanks, all, and invite a friend to join us!

Sincerely,
Steering Committee of the Midwest Folklorists and Cultural Workers Alliance

   - To learn more about the MFWCA, visit our webpage at
   https://cfs.osu.edu/collaborations/MidwestFolk
   - To subscribe to the MFCWA listserv, visit the listserv management page
   <https://lists.osu.edu/mailman/listinfo/midwestfolk>
   - To email the MFCWA listserv, write to midwestfolk at lists.osu.edu
   - Check out the MFCWA on Facebook
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/groups/293136914049111__;!!KGKeukY!khiUXdC4OWwiV72mzPELCmdCHztNAmmOpC9NoaC-ArO8fETbsJOiXAPk1v2PsA44ZGJgnTg$ >