[Midwestfolk] Reminder - April MFCWA Meeting, Monday @1PM (EST)

Midwest Folklorists & Cultural Workers Alliance mfcwalliance at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:37:58 EDT 2022

Dear, MFCWA,

This is a friendly reminder that we gather via Zoom at *1pm EST on Monday,
April 18th* for our monthly meeting. Here is our agenda:

   -

   Check-in
   -

   Arts Midwest update
   -

   New email list on GoogleGroups
   -

   Shop Talk: Revisiting and prioritizing Strategic Plan activities for the
   year
   -

   Discussion and sign-up for summer Shop Talks
   -

   Members share out about current projects

See you Monday, and bring a friend!

Sincerely,
Steering Committee of the Midwest Folklorists and Cultural Workers Alliance

   - To learn more about the MFWCA, visit our webpage at
   https://cfs.osu.edu/collaborations/MidwestFolk
   - To subscribe to the MFCWA listserv, visit the listserv management page
   <https://lists.osu.edu/mailman/listinfo/midwestfolk>
   - To email the MFCWA listserv, write to midwestfolk at lists.osu.edu
   - Check out the MFCWA on Facebook
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/groups/293136914049111__;!!KGKeukY!mNXZQHydKGrsrnMKFyivXzyocTY0znkEx95cihJtPX0Wec6jDwHtxcCUAmfJhKpD4pOtRr4$ >