<!-- BaNnErBlUrFlE-BoDy-start -->
<!-- Preheader Text : BEGIN -->
<div style="display:none !important;display:none;visibility:hidden;mso-hide:all;font-size:1px;color:#ffffff;line-height:1px;max-height:0px;opacity:0;overflow:hidden;">
Hello. I received the following request from a soon-to-be graduate student hoping to find a physicist in NE Ohio that he could shadow. As a lone consultant, I’m not equipped to navigate HIPPA requirements nor do I want to impose upon my customers. </div>
<!-- Preheader Text : END -->
<!-- Email Banner : BEGIN -->
<div style="display:none !important;display:none;visibility:hidden;mso-hide:all;font-size:1px;color:#ffffff;line-height:1px;max-height:0px;opacity:0;overflow:hidden;">ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart</div>
<!--[if ((ie)|(mso))]>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="padding: 0px 0px 10px 0px; direction: ltr" lang="en"><tr><td>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="padding: 0px 8px 6px 8px; width: 100%; border-radius:4px; border-top:4px solid #8c8e91;background-color:#cfd3d7;"><tr><td valign="top">
<table align="left" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="padding: 0px 8px 4px 8px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px">
<tr><td style="color:#000000; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px; line-height: 20px; direction: ltr">
This Message Is From an External Sender
</td></tr>
<tr><td style="color:#000000; font-weight:normal; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; font-size:12px; direction: ltr">
This message came from outside your organization.
</td></tr>
</table>
<![if ie]><br clear="all"><![endif]>
<table align="right" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 4px 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 36px"><tr>
<td style="direction: ltr"> <a target="_blank" href="https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/KGKeukY!v4Qd0ohtD6Yg5RdwPy-EdwIfZH0ecE_MLHTsqqpXKoYxzRZ923wu7rP5eEM0tVmf5zo_9wPY5sJWrA_ZpzeooSV5f3MyCKKsQ0q21ceB3HTjG4Vh8Nt60hA39gAyBjUVUmRMuo-qDWK7YYVkVlLg2tTzOu77Vbme0Vje6Do$" style="mso-padding-alt: 7px; padding: 7px; border-radius: 2px; border: 1px solid #666666; "><strong style="font-weight: normal; color: #000000; text-decoration: none; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;"> Report Suspicious </strong></a> </td>
</tr></table>
</td></tr></table>
</td></tr></table>
<![endif]-->
<![if !((ie)|(mso))]>
<div dir="ltr" lang="en" id="pfptBannerw2cw6c0" style="all: revert !important; display:block !important; text-align: left !important; margin: 0 0 10px 0 !important; padding:7px 16px 8px 16px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; min-width: 200px !important; background-color: #cfd3d7 !important; background-color: #cfd3d7; border-top: 4px solid #8c8e91 !important; border-top: 4px solid #8c8e91;">
<div id="pfptBannerw2cw6c0" style="all: unset !important; float:left !important; display:block !important; margin: 1px 0 1px 0 !important; max-width: 600px !important;">
<div id="pfptBannerw2cw6c0" style="all: unset !important; display:block !important; visibility: visible !important; background-color: #cfd3d7 !important; color:#000000 !important; color:#000000; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif !important; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; font-weight:bold !important; font-weight:bold; font-size:14px !important; line-height:1.29 !important; line-height:1.29">
This Message Is From an External Sender
</div>
<div id="pfptBannerw2cw6c0" style="all: unset !important; display:block !important; visibility: visible !important; background-color: #cfd3d7 !important; color:#000000 !important; color:#000000; font-weight:normal; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif !important; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; font-size:12px !important; line-height:1.5 !important; line-height:1.5; margin-top:2px !important;">
This message came from outside your organization.
</div>
</div>
<div id="pfptBannerw2cw6c0" style="all: unset !important; float: right !important; display: block !important; display: block; margin-left: 16px !important; margin-top: 1px !important; text-align: right !important; width: fit-content !important; font-size: 12px !important">
<a id="pfptBannerw2cw6c0" href="https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/KGKeukY!v4Qd0ohtD6Yg5RdwPy-EdwIfZH0ecE_MLHTsqqpXKoYxzRZ923wu7rP5eEM0tVmf5zo_9wPY5sJWrA_ZpzeooSV5f3MyCKKsQ0q21ceB3HTjG4Vh8Nt60hA39gAyBjUVUmRMuo-qDWK7YYVkVlLg2tTzOu77Vbme0Vje6Do$"
style="all: unset !important; display: inline-block !important; text-decoration: none">
<div class="pfptPrimaryButtonw2cw6c0" style="display: inline-block !important; display: inline-block; visibility: visible !important; opacity: 1 !important; color: #000000 !important; color: #000000; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif !important; font-family: 'Arial', sans-serif; font-size: 14px !important; font-weight: normal !important; text-decoration: none !important; border-radius: 2px !important; margin-top: 3px !important; margin-bottom: 3px !important; margin-left: 16px !important; padding: 7.5px 16px !important; white-space: nowrap !important; width: fit-content !important;
border: 1px solid #666666">
Report Suspicious
</div>
</a>
</div>
<div style="clear: both !important; display: block !important; visibility: hidden !important; line-height: 0 !important; font-size: 0.01px !important; height: 0px"> </div>
</div>
<![endif]>
<div style="display:none !important;display:none;visibility:hidden;mso-hide:all;font-size:1px;color:#ffffff;line-height:1px;max-height:0px;opacity:0;overflow:hidden;">ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd</div>
<!-- Email Banner : END -->
<!-- BaNnErBlUrFlE-BoDy-end -->
<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head><!-- BaNnErBlUrFlE-HeAdEr-start -->
<style>
#pfptBannerw2cw6c0 { all: revert !important; display: block !important;
visibility: visible !important; opacity: 1 !important;
background-color: #cfd3d7 !important;
max-width: none !important; max-height: none !important }
.pfptPrimaryButtonw2cw6c0:hover, .pfptPrimaryButtonw2cw6c0:focus {
background-color: #adb0b4 !important; }
.pfptPrimaryButtonw2cw6c0:active {
background-color: #8c8e91 !important; }
html:root, html:root>body { all: revert !important; display: block !important;
visibility: visible !important; opacity: 1 !important; }
</style>
<!-- BaNnErBlUrFlE-HeAdEr-end -->
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:DontUseAdvancedTypographyReadingMail/>
<w:DontUseJustificationAdvancedTypographyReadingMail/>
<w:DontUseHyphenationAdvancedTypographyReadingMail/>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:Helvetica;
panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Aptos;}
@font-face
{font-family:"Colonna MT";
panose-1:4 2 8 5 6 2 2 3 2 3;}
@font-face
{font-family:Castellar;
panose-1:2 10 4 2 6 4 6 1 3 1;}
@font-face
{font-family:revert-layer;
panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0in;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle22
{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;
font-size:10.0pt;
mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang="EN-US" link="blue" vlink="purple" style="word-wrap:break-word">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoNormal">Hello.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">I received the following request from a soon-to-be graduate student hoping to find a physicist in NE Ohio that he could shadow. As a lone consultant, I’m not equipped to navigate HIPPA requirements nor do I want to impose upon my customers.
So I thought maybe a hospital-based physicist might be willing to help. Here’s a copy of his request with his name redacted. If you can help, contact me directly. Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif">Mr. Kobistek, Good morning! <o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif">My name is XXX. I am a local resident and Columbiana High School graduate. I recently finished my undergraduate degree, earning both a B.S. in astrophysics and a B.A. in mathematics, along
with a minor in Spanish. Now, with my strong background in physics and mathematics, I am looking to return to school to obtain a higher degree and pursue a career in Medical Physics (radiology-focused).
</span><span style="font-family:"revert-layer",serif">I am currently applying to graduate programs, and several schools strongly recommend that I gain shadowing experience with a medical physicist to strengthen my application. </span><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"revert-layer",serif"><br>
<br>
</span><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"revert-layer",serif">I received your contact information from YYY after reaching out to her regarding opportunities to shadow a Medical Physicist. Since you are a consulting Medical Physicist with RJK Medical Physics
Inc., I hope that you may be able to assist me in gaining exposure to this profession. </span><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif">If you were to offer me a shadowing spot with you and your program, I would appreciate knowing potential dates and times, as well as any information or documentation required before I arrive.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif">Thank you immensely for your consideration. I aspire to work with you and your organization</span><span style="font-family:"revert-layer",serif">
</span><span style="font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif">in the near future!<o:p></o:p></span></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<div>
<div>
<div>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#A50021">Robert J. Kobistek, MS, FACR, DABR, MRSE(MRSC™)</span><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#A50021">Medical Physicist</span><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:22.0pt;font-family:"Castellar",serif;color:#A50021">RJK</span><span style="font-size:22.0pt;font-family:"Colonna MT";color:#A50021">
</span><span style="font-size:14.0pt;color:#A50021">Medical Physics, Inc.</span><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:14.0pt;color:#A50021">440-463-7879</span><o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:14.0pt;color:#A50021"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>