[IMUG-L] Additional display example of medium (382) in WebPAC

Rebecca Belford rbelford at oberlin.edu
Tue May 3 13:41:33 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Shout out to UNT! :) Does anyone else with Sierra (or Millennium, I
suppose) have a configured, user-friendly display for MARC 382 in their
classic catalog that you particularly like (as opposed to "horn 2 oboe 2
bassoon 1 5")? If so, could you send me a link to a record or two? (Extra
appreciation if you happen to know which tag/index/slice you have the field
in.) I couldn't take notes fast enough at the MLA session where this came
up to get library names.

Thanks!
Rebecca

--
Rebecca Belford
Technical Services Librarian, Oberlin Conservatory Library
rbelford at oberlin.edu