[IMUG-L] Innovative Users Interest Group

Heather G. Fisher hgfisher at SVSU.edu
Thu Feb 25 13:41:10 EST 2021

Good afternoon, all -

Since MLA/TLA 2021 is next week, I have a couple of questions for you.

Firstly, did we want to meet this year? Interest groups are to meet after the MLA/TLA meeting (meaning March 8 or later), so it would be in addition to the main meeting.

Secondly, interest group coordinators rotate off their coordinator role after four years, so it's time for me to step down. If you would be interested in being the interest group coordinator, or have any questions about the position, please let me know!

Heather

--------

-----

Heather Fisher, MM (x2), MLIS

She/her/hers

Metadata / Catalog Librarian

Adjunct Professor of Education

Book an appt during my office hours: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tinyurl.com/y4t8raac__;!!KGKeukY!kKktGrUK1EbbNfuTnLd5zBmDrWTl3IYkfq4Ce8xTLP6XfWW0ZToKEZpFdBUj9kxuoU0$

Liaison to: ELP, Music, College of Education

Adjunct Professor, College of Education

Zahnow Library Metadata / Catalog Unit<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://librarysubjectguides.svsu.edu/metadata_catalogunit__;!!KGKeukY!kKktGrUK1EbbNfuTnLd5zBmDrWTl3IYkfq4Ce8xTLP6XfWW0ZToKEZpFdBUj6zKLx7s$ >

Ken Follett Digital Archive<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ezahnow.svsu.edu/__;!!KGKeukY!kKktGrUK1EbbNfuTnLd5zBmDrWTl3IYkfq4Ce8xTLP6XfWW0ZToKEZpFdBUjYyFgkdk$ >

Education Subject Guide<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://librarysubjectguides.svsu.edu/c.php?g=1079438__;!!KGKeukY!kKktGrUK1EbbNfuTnLd5zBmDrWTl3IYkfq4Ce8xTLP6XfWW0ZToKEZpFdBUjxpZjEeU$ >

Music Subject Guide<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://librarysubjectguides.svsu.edu/music__;!!KGKeukY!kKktGrUK1EbbNfuTnLd5zBmDrWTl3IYkfq4Ce8xTLP6XfWW0ZToKEZpFdBUjsG6L18E$ >

ELP Subject Guide<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://librarysubjectguides.svsu.edu/elp__;!!KGKeukY!kKktGrUK1EbbNfuTnLd5zBmDrWTl3IYkfq4Ce8xTLP6XfWW0ZToKEZpFdBUj8A5Fn_A$ >

*NOTE: Until further notice, I am working remotely. Please contact me via email.