[IMUG-L] field group tags for authority records

Rebecca Belford rbelford at oberlin.edu
Thu Apr 25 16:44:15 EDT 2019

Hi Ann et al,

I am merely reporting, not recommending. I don't even see 7xx listed on the
version of the index tables I can access. I spot checked a few records
after running a list, and 7xx seem to all be coming in as tag "y" ("MARC").

Interested in how these are treated elsewhere.

Best,
Rebecca

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 10:38 AM Ann Churukian via Imug-l <
imug-l at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Would anyone be able to share with me what field group tags your system
> has assigned to the 7xx fields in authority records?
>
> Ann
>
> --
> Ann Churukian
> Assistant Music Librarian
> George Sherman Dickinson Music Library
> Box 38
> Vassar College
> 124 Raymond Ave.
> Poughkeepsie, NY 12604-0038
> (845) 437-7338

Rebecca Belford
Conservatory Library Technical Services Librarian
Oberlin Conservatory Library
77 West College St., Oberlin, OH 44074
440-775-5139
rbelford at oberlin.edu