[IMUG-L] See you in St. Louis - Innovative Users Interest Group Meeting

Heather G. Fisher hgfisher at SVSU.edu
Thu Jan 10 15:23:39 EST 2019

Hi everyone!

If you haven't seen the schedule for the St. Louis annual meeting, it is now available. We're meeting on Thursday, February 21, 2019, 7-7:55pm in Grand Ballroom D.

This year is a bit different in that the chapter meetings are at the same time as the vendor interest group meetings. In years past, they have been after the vendor interest group meetings. If you need to be at your chapter meeting, I totally understand.

As I have mentioned earlier, III personnel has changed and we no longer have a MLA liaison with III. The session we have this year will be more of an open forum to crowd source answers to user issues.   As a side note, I will be attending the IUG conference in Phoenix in May. If we can't crowd source a an answer to an issue you're having, I will take your questions to Phoenix and get a meeting with someone from III to talk things over.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

Heather

--------

Heather Fisher, MM, MLIS