[IMUG-L] Happy Friday!

Heather G. Fisher hgfisher at SVSU.edu
Fri Jul 20 11:52:20 EDT 2018

Good Friday morning/afternoon, everyone!

I just wanted to give a couple quick updates that have happened recently.

Firstly, our III liaison (Nannette Naught, who spoke to us via Skype in Portland) is no longer with III, so we will have to get another III staff member as a liaison.

Secondly, I did register us for a meeting space at the 2019 meeting in St. Louis. However, given the issues we've had with getting III personnel to be available for our yearly meeting, I didn't ask for any A/V equipment and didn't plan a conference call with III for that meeting. If you'd like to propose an idea for that meeting, please send me an email.

I hope everyone is having a great summer! As always, send any questions my way!

Have a great weekend!

Heather

--------

Heather Fisher, MM, MLIS

Metadata / Catalog Librarian

Music, Children's Literature, and ELP Liaison Librarian

Zahnow Library

Saginaw Valley State University

989-964-7053