[IMUG-L] Innovative Interfaces Interest Group at MLA 2018

Heather G. Fisher hgfisher at SVSU.edu
Tue Dec 12 09:21:15 EST 2017

Good morning from snowy SVSU!

If everyone hasn't had a chance to check out the MLA 2018 program, I just wanted to let everyone know that our Innovative Interfaces Interest Group (formerly known as IMUG) will meet on Thursday, February 1, at 6pm. I passed Jean's question about linked data on to my contact at III and they are lining up someone working on that project to talk to us via Skype. I've also asked for someone from III to be available for a Q and A in case there are questions you may come up with between now and then. We have a half hour between the end of the presentation before us and the start of our meeting, so that will hopefully help avoid the myriad of tech problems we had last year.

If you have any other questions that you'd like me to pass on to Innovative, please let me know!

Wishing all of you luck with getting through finals week!

Have a great day!

Heather

--------

Heather Fisher, MM, MLIS

Metadata / Catalog Librarian

Music, Children's Literature, and ELP Liaison Librarian

Zahnow Library

Saginaw Valley State University

989-964-7053