[IMUG-L] Summer check in

Heather G. Fisher hgfisher at SVSU.edu
Sun Jul 16 15:55:56 EDT 2017

Hi everyone -

I just wanted to take a second and check in with everyone to see if there's anything you need addressed with Innovative before you start the fall term. (I know... that seems to be getting much too close too quickly.)

For those on Sierra - please let us know if your upgrade to 3.1 had any issues. For those on Encore - please let us know if the upgrade to 4.6 sp 2 went smoothly.

I hope everyone is having a great summer! As always, please send me an email if you have any questions!

Heather

--------

Heather Fisher, MM, MLIS

Metadata / Catalog Librarian

Music, Children's Literature, and ELP Liaison Librarian

Zahnow Library

Saginaw Valley State University

989-964-7053