[IMUG-L] IMUG meeting in Orlando

Heather G. Fisher hgfisher at SVSU.edu
Thu Jan 5 16:09:51 EST 2017

Good afternoon, everyone!

I have some updates for our IMUG meeting in Orlando. IMUG is set to meet on Thursday, February 23 from 6pm-7:50pm in Ballroom A.

First, Nathan James, our III representative, has returned to the academic library world and I am now working with Marjorie McLaughlin on securing at least one III person for our meeting.

Unfortunately, due to scheduling, it is highly unlikely someone from III will be able to join us in person in Orlando. III has two symposiums running at the same time. We are working on getting someone to be available via Skype as we did in Cincinnati.

Lastly, please forward me any topics you'd like to discuss at the IMUG meeting. My email is hgfisher at svsu.edu. That way, if any questions are needing some research for an answer from III, they have time to prepare.

Thank you for your patience as we transition and I look forward to seeing all of you in Orlando!

Heather

--------

Heather Fisher, MM, MLIS

Metadata / Catalog Librarian

Music, Children's Literature, and ELP Liaison Librarian

Zahnow Library

Saginaw Valley State University

989-964-7053