[IMUG-L] New IMUG Coordinator

Heather Fisher hgfisher at svsu.edu
Thu Mar 31 08:43:41 EDT 2016

Hi, everyone, from a very rainy Michigan!

I'm thrilled to have this opportunity. Thanks, Janelle, for your encouragement to consider this post. Please let me know if you have any thoughts, issues, or comments!

Have a great week!
Heather

Heather Fisher, MM, MLIS
Metadata / Catalog Librarian
Music Liaison Librarian
Children's Literature Liaison Librarian
English Language Program Liaison Librarian
Zahnow Library
Saginaw Valley State University
989-964-7053
Twitter - @metadatacatalog