[IMUG-L] apologies from Innovative for not arranging our meeting as planned, and a hint of good news

Harden, Jean Jean.Harden at unt.edu
Thu Mar 12 12:09:41 EDT 2015

IMUG -

I sent a "we were expecting you, but nothing happened" message to our contact at Innovative, with the notes from our meeting attached. Today I received this:

"My apologies Jean! There were a large number of events and big demos going on over the past few weeks (I was out for 8 days straight myself) but I had asked Product Management to set something up for you folks.

I'll review all of this and get back to you.

I wish we could have presented because there is good news about BIBFRAME and linked data; Innovative is going to be pushing the industry in this area."

Now I'm curious about what they would have said! Guess we'll find out next year.

Jean