[IMUG-L] time for a new chair

Harden, Jean Jean.Harden at unt.edu
Fri Feb 6 15:31:29 EST 2015

Any takers? I'm not kidding - I'm out as Chair after this year's meeting. As some of you know, I survived a possibly fatal illness this summer, and I really have to cut back.

Chair of IMUG is an ideal early or middle-career job. It's not much work, and it looks great on your resume that you are chair of a national organization. We know it's a pretty small organization, but the people reviewing you won't know that.

Please do email me if you think you might be interested.

Jean