[IMUG-L] Naxos and Alexander Street problems

Peter Caleb pcaleb at msmnyc.edu
Fri Apr 4 13:13:47 EDT 2014

We use Innovative's Web Access Management (WAM) for our proxy, and are having problems with both Naxos's and Alexander Street's new sites. They've been trying to help us, as has our IT department here, but it's been a week and still no resolution, so I wonder if anybody here who also uses WAM could provide any advice.

Naxos: Tracks will not play in the new player. It churns for a moment, then you get a message: "Track is not available." If we click "Use Old Player" to revert back, the track plays fine. (We have, by the way, what I believe are a lot of unnecessary legacy addresses in our forwarding table for Naxos too that I'd love to weed out. If anybody using WAM for whom Naxos is fully functional could confirm what addresses you have in your forwarding table, I'd be most grateful!)

Alexander Street: All sites are perfectly functional but thumbnail images will not display. That's on campus only; off campus, no problem. I had .alexanderstreet.com in our forwarding table, but seeing that images come from cdn.alexanderstreet.com, I added that one today-didn't help.

Peter

Peter Caleb | Director of Library Services

[cid:B1D8AC02-B76D-42F6-92ED-61D140D7EAD6]

120 Claremont Avenue, New York, NY 10027
917.493.4507
pcaleb at msmnyc.edu<mailto:pcaleb at msmnyc.edu>
library.msmnyc.edu<http://library.msmnyc.edu/> | www.msmnyc.edu<http://www.msmnyc.edu/> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/PJSharpMSM> | twitter<https://twitter.com/msmpresents>

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.