[IMUG-L] Opinions on the virtual meeting at MLA?

Soe Nyun, James jsoenyun at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:48:54 EST 2014

I agree that it was worthwhile. The format was a little strained, and comments occasionally got garbled. But I think it was definitely more successful than not. The final evaluation will be in how well the concerns are communicated to the higher levels at III and how well they follow through-but that would be true with a live rep.

Jim Soe Nyun